Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tagging

Idea is you take your 6th picture in your 6th album under "my photos" and blog about it....


Figures my 6th picture in my 6th album would be one of Donna's kids....Just goes to show how much I love them. I think having all these little critters has made me realize a few things...
*It's strange to hear someone call Donna "Mom"
*I want to have kids
*I don't want to have kids
*Kids are better than dogs
*Dogs are better than kids
*My dogs are better than other people's kids
*I can't believe Kelsie can squeal so loud. (For those of you who haven't had the privilege, she can break glass...at the neighbor's house
*Jace never fails to amaze me with his affinity for Star Wars and guns
*Ethan has the best giggle ever, no matter what it can put a smile on anyone's face
*Every birthday calls for cake
*Uncle Jared is a jungle gym, target, horsey, punching bag, & airplane

These things being said, I can tell you that the I want kids/I don't want kids thing changes constantly. Usually, when I am around those three. But I wouldn't trade them in for anything. I have the best niece & nephews ever. (But it sure is nice to go home and sleep through the night)

Let's also remember there was a point in my life, well we better call it a period, or maybe an era in my life that I DID want to trade Donna in. I am sure that those of you that know me well enough know that "my roommate growing up" and I, spent the first 20 or so years of my life hating each other, fighting, etc etc. But now, she is my best friend and I wish I would have realized it sooner. I love you sis! And I hope this made you cry, cause I am sitting her soaking up tears in my sweatshirt sleeves. Is my effing period coming. Jeez!

So, for the official part, I am tagging Becca, ElRae, Caroline, Judy, & two other people, cause not many people read this.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I got lots more than I bargained for (tears included) for that tag! I love you, too! You know that already, but I'll keep saying it because it's true! Can't wait to spend all next weekend with you... without my kids! I love them more than anything, but I'm really excited to sleep through the night. So, all I'm saying is, you better not wake me up during the night! :)

John said...

you wont be able to sleep through the night. You will wake up thinking about your kids. Dont try and fool us or yourself...LOL I know how it is... Sleeping through the night sounds great but doesnt work. LOL. But good luck with that...