Saturday, February 14, 2009

Six Random Facts

Donna didn't tag me to do this, but I figured I would do it....


Six Random Facts about me:

1. Whistling drives me NUTS! I hate it when people whistle a song. Whistling to get some one's attention is ok, cat calling by day laborers is NOT ok. So, for all of you who just read this, don't do it just to make me crazy.

2. I hate the smell of peach candy. Mom LOVES the gummy peach rings and will blow it in my face cause she knows it drives me nuts. I guess its payback for being a impossible teenager. Watch, now she is going to eat them then whistle in my face.

3. I have to charge my iPhone frequently, especially while at work. It is such an amazing device & there is so much to do with it and so many things to play with. I lasted one shift at work before I realized I needed a car charger.

4. I wish I would have gone to medical school. Of course, the work towards that should have started in high school, but I wasn't thinking then. I see how easy medicine is and see these new residents and think "damn, I could have done that."

5. I am ready to do my spring cleaning & make huge donations to Goodwill. I want to go through every inch of the house and get rid of everything we don't need or want. I even left the last row of seats out of the Tahoe so I can LOAD it up.

6. I think that the only thing that will ever get my tile clean is Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. I bought two 4 packs of them this weekend in preparation for the spring cleaning. They are the only thing that gets into the little holes in the tiles. Only problem is, I got a whole lotta tile in here and it will have to be done by hand.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Maybe I will start tagging you just so you'll post more often! :) Okay, I tag you to post about ScrapFest. I tag you to post about your doghouse! He he he...

I am so going to try that Magic Eraser trick on my tile! Luckily for me, I have a very small fraction of the tile you have!

Good luck with the spring cleaning. It sounds very ambitious of you.