Monday, February 16, 2009

Donna wants me to blog more

Ok, so I recently spent a weekend with my sister in St. George Utah......along with 75 of her closest friends from church and 3 frenemies. So, maybe my number is off, but there was a ton of friggin women there. I knew about 1/16 of them. We went for Scrapfest. It is a weekend scrapbooking retreat for the ladies. Most of them need to "get away" to do any scrapbooking because they have sniviling children at home that tend to get their boogers on their supplies. Sadly, I have no children but I was unable to escape someone else's boogers. It's ok, I've had my shots. I finished 16 pages and certainly made my sister and ElRae laugh. I also think Tricia was a little intrigued by our shenanigans and I am sure I got a chuckle or two out of her. I really enjoyed spending time with my sister, minus the kids. It's a very different conversation without kids. There are no interruptions for the "don't do that" "don't you touch that!" "Get off of there" "You be nice to your brother" I could go on, but I won't.....she hears it enough. I do wish my sister & I could spend more time together scrapbooking, or really just hanging out for that matter. She called me out and told me to blog about some stuff so here it is. Sorry if it isn't all that interesting to read.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Glad to see you read your comments and that you took me up on my "tagging." ElRae and I are trying to pick a date to go scrappin' at Scrappin' Time next month. Call me later.

ElRae said...

It wasn't a bugger, it was a sneeze. Different orafice. It was a great time. I needed another day for sleep!

Tricia said...

And yes Teresa you did make me laugh!!! I have never seen ElRae like that before so now I know I can ALWAYS go for you for a laugh! It was a great week-end. I still need to blog about it.