Friday, January 23, 2009

What a difference a day makes....







So, the inspector showed up promptly 2 and a half hours late today to inspect the plumbing. Spent about four minutes "inspecting" signed off on the work and left. Good news is we passed inspection. The dry wall guys had been preparing the house and the materials all day long so they were ready once they got the go ahead. Again, I was at work so I missed all the fun. Well, I did get to come home to the stench of chemicals in the house. All of the dry wall is done and tomorrow they should be able to paint everything and begin clean up. It really is amazing how much they accomplished today. I am still not enjoying the mess that we have but at least we see progress. I go back to my regular 5pm to 5 am shift Monday so hopefully by the time I need to be sleeping all afternoon they are done with this mess. The dogs don't get to spend too much time indoors right now because of all the work that is being done so they are going to have to get spoiled as soon as we can get them inside for an afternoon. I hope you enjoy the pictures of the progression. Hopefully tomorrow I can show some more with paint on them!!!






1 comment:

Donna said...

YeAh! Lookin' good! I would say you could come over here to sleep during the day, but yeah right... you'd have better luck with the construction noise!