Sunday, September 14, 2008

iPod Update

WOOO HOOO! Jared found his iPod. It wasn't stolen after all. He found it on a sort of "lost and found cot." He said he was walking along and happened upon it. He was thrilled. Apparently they came through and were cleaning and anything that didn't have a definite home, ended up on this cot. So glad he found it. He will at least have some tunes available while working, or not working. He checked trucks in and out again today. There were about 50 tour buses that went out today, each had a medic and an EMT. They had to bring their gear with them and get ready for the masses. Jared wanted to go out but they don't have any equipment since they didn't have actual ambulances assigned to them. If he could find an EMT willing to take a break he could go out but until then he is stuck. He is still glad to be out there. I have been busy cleaning the house and I went to Abbie's bridal shower today. The dogs have been well behaved. I miss Jared a ton. I go back to work tomorrow. I am trying to stay up late to get back on my schedule, but it does not appear that I am going to be able to hack it. I am beat!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Glad his iPod showed up... that would have been very sad had someone actually stolen it! Hope he gets to start doing more than checking in stuff!