Sunday, October 26, 2008

8 in 08

I saw this on Donna's blog, who saw it on Tricia's Blog. Thought it would be fun, no other reason than that, just fun.
8 tv shows I like to watch:
1. How it's Made
2. Charm School from Rock of Love I, & II
3. Celebrity Rehab
4. Hockey, does that count as a show?
5. News
6. Deadliest Catch
7. The Dog Whisperer
8. Can't think of any others, just got a DVR though

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went on a scavenger hunt in Cedar City, Utah
2. Tried on hunting gear at Wal-Mart
3. Ran through a Cemetery while a funeral was happening
4. Bought a pair of socks at the Dollar Tree
5. Dinner at Milt's with the Girls
6. Watched Abbie get serenaded at Karaoke
7. Shared a Bronco Burger with Melissa (Should be called a Bronto Burger)
8. Took a picture of Shauna's butt

8 favorite places to eat:
1. Yummy Sushi Co
2. Outback
3. Beni Hana
4. Port Of Subs
5. Bubba Gump's Shrimp
6. Chili's
7. In-N-Out Burger
8. Home when Jared cooks

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Going to Disneyland in November
2. Abbie's wedding
3. Christmas
4. Thanksgiving
5. Halloween
6. Black Friday Sales
7. Going to Wisconsin
8. A nap


Just a disclaimer these lists of 8 are in no particular order.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Glad you joined in on the fun. You always make me laugh and amaze me at some of the crazy things you do in a day!

ElRae said...

Okay, I think we need to go scrapbooking again because I can't wait to hear about the "running through the cemetary" one. Have fun at Disney! Oh, and a belated Happy Anniversary because I kept forgetting to post that on your last post!
ElRae